Super quick Phenphedrine Review
One of Phenphedrine’s sales pitches is that they promote “CART” and fight “NPY”. The manufacturers claim to have found the secret to weight loss, and the solution has to do with a battle between CART and NPY.
So you’re probably thinking to yourself, what are CART and NPY?
CART is the supposed to be good guy of the battle and stands for Cocaine Amphetamine Regulatory Tract. This increases your metabolism, energy, as well as balancing your calorie intake to stimulate weight loss.
The other side of the battle is NPY. This is a stress hormone that decreases your metabolism and increases your appetite. So the goal of Phenphedrine is to stimulate CART. Simple enough right?
How does it Stimulate CART?
The way Phenphedrine stimulates CART is through activators that are supposed to bring out the full effectiveness of it, and function as the main ingredients of this weight loss solution. Those ingredients are:
- Chromax: This ingredient is supposed to aid in reducing your appetite. One experiment with Chromax resulted in the test subjects eating 365 less calories per day with Chromax. Since you need to eat at a calorie deficit in order to lose weight, 365 can make a huge difference. The subjects reported feeling less hungry when on Chromax as well.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: This is essentially caffeine and gives you all of the benefits of caffeine such as increased energy and reduced appetite.
- DiCaffeine Malate: This is a combination of caffeine and Malic Acid that increases your energy, sharpens your focus and helps you burn fat.
- Phenylethylamine: Often referred to as the “love drug”, this is an amphetamine like solution. It’s used to promote pleasure and helps convince your stomach that it is satisfied, which helps you eat less.
- Green Select Phytosome Green Tea: This functions as a Super Green Tea that lasts up to 3x longer than regular green tea so you get the effects for a longer period of time. Green tea is well known for its weight loss capabilities and is used in many weight loss supplements.
- HOPS: Since the goal of Phenphedrine is not only to promote CART but inhibit NPY, this ingredient fulfills the latter. It’s used to help you feel relaxed and calm.
Should I go for Phenphedrine?
Since the ingredient list consists of compounds that can be seen as intimidating, people seeking simpler weight loss supplements have many other options available. Aside from this, there are some other downfalls to Phenphedrine as well. Why Phen24 is a better choice?
The bad & Warning!
Some side effects that consumers have reported include nausea, drowsiness, and a severe loss of appetite. If you’re worried about the side effects, it’s advisable to see a General Practitioner before pursing use of these pills.
Where to buy?
It can be bought directly from its official website. But if you are a bargain hunter and looking for discount, then I suggest you to get it from Amazon. I may post coupons here if I find any; so watch out this place later. For the time being visit Amazon.